Sunday, June 3, 2018

Email sesenta y tres: Tengo hijo


October 30, 2017
Hey family this email will be short, I'm so sorry.

My Greenie's name is Elder Díaz. He grew up in Guatemala but moved to San Francisco when he was a teenager. He is really cool and I already love serving with him. Lately the work has been tough. Elder Diaz has had a rough introduction to the mission, but we won't let it get us down. We are going to keep working until we find those who the Lord has prepared. This week flew by super fast, I want all of you to know that Jesus Christ is our Savior.

As I took the Sacrament yesterday, I profoundly thought about all that I have to improve. I have quite a bit to work on. I still get disappointed with how immature I act sometimes, but how grateful I am for a Savior who died so that I can be better, so that I can have hope. Truly, to know Him IS to know all that is good. I bear witness of that. I love you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment