Sunday, April 15, 2018

Email cincuenta y uno

July 31, 2017 
Dear family,
I hardly have any time to write today...transfer days are crazy, but I had a fantastic week.

I'm staying here in Memphis with Elder Merrill. Everyone in our district is staying. Our investigator Ricardo has a baptismal date for the 27th of August. We are super excited for him.

We helped a member move for two whole days. I went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders. Elder Murdoch is a champ.

Lately I've been watching the Bible videos on lds.org in the morning and at night, and it's been really
awesome. Jesus truly was a master teacher. Helaman chapter 5 blows me away.

Elder Merrill's girlfriend just got engaged. He is depressed. #prayforhim The Church is still true.
I read all my emails that I sent at the beginning of my mission. I hope I'm a little more mature now than I was then.

We went to the Bass Pro Shops Pyramid again today, and went bowling inside and saw alligators.

Elder Kowal goes home tomorrow, but we made a deal last Pday that if I made a full court basketball shot, he had to get up at 6:30 every morning for a month at home. I made it. Video is below.

And...the Church is still true.

No comments:

Post a Comment