Sunday, August 5, 2018

Email ciento y uno

July 23, 2018
Hey folks, I have NO time today. Zone Pday. It’s a struggle.

But things are going great, I’m loving life, loving the work. We received an awesome referral named William this week, and we have a lesson with him tonight. We are super excited to teach him because he is very interested.

I had my very last Zone Conference this week. It was definitely a weird feeling. Elder Paopao and
I got to instruct on working with members, and it went super well. I got up and bore my testimony about how an email from Dad changed my whole mission, and I started to get emotional. The Spirit I felt during the Conference was incredible. I haven’t had a single Zone Conference that didn’t inspire me to be better and give me a recharge to go and be the best that I can be. Zone Conferences....you will be missed.

This next week is packed full, we are gonna be BUSY. Lots of meetings and lots of service, as well as many teaching appointments. It’s gonna be awesome, I’ll tell y’all all about it in a week!
Love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment