Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Email ciento y tres: GONE FISHIN’

August 6, 2018 
Well sorry this email is going to be reaaaaaaaaaal short, we been fishin all day. I caught me a couple nice bass. Hopefully y’all won’t be upset, after all, I’ll see ya in a week. Crazy to think that this is my last week of the mission! It doesn’t feel real at all. Next week I promise I will send a detailed email of what my mission has meant to me, and some of the greatest lessons I’ve learned. These certainly have been the best two years, and I will cherish them forever. This week was another awesome week. Busy busy busy again, but we are working hard and loving life. I’m so grateful for my companion Elder Paopao, such a stud. He’s another of the really good friends I’ve been blessed to meet on the mission. We found a few new Hispanic people to teach including R, D, and A. My Spanish is a little rusty haha, but the work is awesome!


I love y’all! Have a wonderful week, seeeeeeee y’all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment